Lift-U’s® newest generation LU11 ramp not only offers a reduced slope of 1:6 but now facilitates an increased load capacity of 1,000 pounds. All major ramp components including the ramp plate are manufactured out of stainless steel for corrosion resistance. Aluminum is not used to avoid galvanic corrosion. The LU11 has completed a 2,000-hour salt spray test, after which the ramp operated without the need of repair or lubrication.
- Reduced ramp slope of 1:6
- Load capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Stainless steel construction
- “Rising Floor” enables easier passenger to bus transition
- No hydraulics – all electric operation
- Available in 30″ and 32″ widths
- Object detection feature – should the ramp encounter an obstruction, the drive motor is disabled and ramp motion stops
- Soft-touchdown technology – the ramp decelerates prior to contact with the sidewalk or roadway
- Watertight electronic enclosure
LU11 Image Gallery