Rising Floor Ramp – Model LU6
Lift-U® has developed a fold-out style ramp that features a Rising Floor. When the ramp is rotated to the ramp position, the “Rising Floor” is elevated to vehicle floor level and provides a smooth transition from the rising floor to the vehicle floor, eliminating the objectionable pocket edge. When stowed the floor surface of the fold-out ramp is flush with the vehicle floor.
- Passive Design – Automatic
- Emergency Operation – Quick, easy, manual manipulation with little lifting force. Ramp can be stopped and held in any position.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Electric Powered 24v DC (No Hydraulics)
- Total Weight, approx. 200 lbs.
- Load capacity 600 lbs.
- Gaps in floor when deployed – minimal
- Hinge Knuckles between Ramp & Bus structure – eliminated
- Clear width at ramp surface – 30 Inches Minimum.
- Cycle Time (Stow or Deploy) Nominal 24 Seconds
- ADA & FTA Guideline compliant