Accessor III Performance Lift (APL)
The Accessor III is perfect for use in theaters, auditoriums, places of worship, office buildings, and schools.
The Accessor III wheelchair lift allows a person with a physical disability or impairment to enjoy the use of public and private facilities with complete access, dignity, and without disrupting nearby activities or drawing unnecessary attention to the user.
The Accessor III is intended to be fully integrated into the architectural design of the room in which it is installed. No pit is required for installation (only standard millwork interfacing). The Accessor III is electronically controlled and
operated, simple to use, quiet, and requires little maintenance. There are no hydraulics used, eliminating the potential for platform drift down.
The Accessor III is ideal for new construction or retrofit application where ADA upgrades are required.
- Meets the requirements of the 2010 ADA Standard
- Complies with ASME A18.1 Safety Standard for Platform Lifts
- Fully independent operation
- Customizable lift design to meet requirements of the Customer provided enclosure
- Requires minimal site preparation
- Efficient use of building space.
- Ideal applications:
- Places of Worship
- Rostrum Lifts
- Performing Arts Centers
- Custom Lift Applications
- Office Buildings
- Schools / Multi-Purpose Rooms
NEW APPLICATION USERS
For those unfamiliar with the Accessor III Performance Lift, please follow the steps below:
- Decide which LIFT-U product suits your design needs. Our product Sales Brochure highlights product features and specifications.
- Print out Lift Application Guidelines. This informative guide will assist you on design planning, wheelchair lift special provisions, installation considerations and regulatory compliance responsibilities.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. Once you have completed steps 1 &2, please contact LIFT-U for preliminary configuration drawings. We will require a CAD file or a dimensioned PDF file outlining your preliminary design. With this information, we can incorporate our machine requirement into your project outline and offer cost saving features if applicable. Once a preliminary configuration is completed, we offer budget pricing for your site-specific application. LIFT-U offers these services free of charge.