This course provides an overview of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Code requirements regarding universal access and available options for providing courtroom access to witness stands and judges’ benches.
- Provider J731
- Course No. LU0018 (On-line Course)
- Presentation Requires the Adobe PDF Reader, please download if you do not already have it on your computer.
- View Presentation (.pdf, 27mb)
- Read and study each page.
- Take Online Test
- To receive AIA credit and certificate you must complete the on-line test and score at least 80% correct. The certificate will be emailed or mailed to you.
- If you fail to score 80%, you will be alerted by email and be given the option to re-take the test.
- If you have any problems concerning the course or test, contact us at email@example.com
- If you need any technical support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hogan Mfg., Inc. is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to CES Records for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available on request.
This program is registered with AIA/CES for continuing professional registration. As such, it does not include content that may be deemed or construed to be an approval or endorsement by the AIA of any material or construction or any method or manner of handling, using, distributing or dealing in any material or product.
***Tests will be reviewed in the order received. Verification and notification of test results, may require up to 5 business days (excluding weekends), depending on the time, and day received. If you have not received notification as to your results within 5 business days, please contact us at: email@example.com